Monday, July 20, 2009

My 21 Day Challenge: Eating/Exercise

We just got back from a week-long vacation filled with fudge, beer and enough Cheetos to make me turn a fine shade of orange! I really hate that I am still not taking my weight loss seriously enough. It's great that I have a new level of comfort with my body, but I don't want to get too comfortable.

I have heard that it takes 21 days to form a new habit, so I am challenging myself to 21 consecutive days of exercise and eating healthy. I define exercise as doing at least 30 minutes of activity and eating healthy as not going bonkers and overindulging like I tend to do (that's a post in and of itself). I know I may tweak the eating part as I go along to be a bit more defined than that, but for right now I have the fridge stocked and the mind ready! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment