Wednesday, July 22, 2009

21 Day Fitness Challenge: Day 1

I need to take my measurements because I have a feeling my size will change more than the actual weight on the scale and I don't want to be discouraged.

Anyways, the first day was a bit of a soft start. I had a really rough day with Elliott since he has started crawling and separation anxiety is in full effect and he refused to nap in his crib. I did end up taking a 45 minute walk around the neighborhood and it did wonders for my sanity and met my 30 minute activity criteria for the challenge.

I also succeeded with the healthy eating aspect for Day 1. My personal success happened at Caribou Coffee when I was tempted to get something totally decadent to "make me feel better", but instead I paused to look at the menu and got this:




Heck yeah! This is not exactly nature's finest with the sugar-free syrup and flavorings, but the Caramel Northern Lite Cooler is only 100 calories and super yummy. I sipped away while I took my long walk and all was right with the world again!

No comments:

Post a Comment