Thursday, July 30, 2009

21 Day Fitness Challenge: Day 10

Well, I went with my gut and took the plunge and changed gyms today. It was an unexpected decision since I was perfectly content with our current gym until this week when I took Elliott to the childcare there.

I'm loving the new gym already and feel 100% comfortable with the childcare, so that is huge. We joined Lifetime Fitness this afternoon and did our first workouts there as well. I did a 30 min. mix of elliptical and treadmill. I really need to up my running time, my mind is hitting a big wall when it comes to getting past 10 consecutive minutes. Why?

Did well with the eating side of things as well. We got salads from the cafe at the gym and had homemade eggdrop soup for dinner and strawberries and blueberries for dessert.

I can't believe I'm 1/2 way through my challenge already! Not too shabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment