Monday, July 27, 2009

21 Day Fitness Challenge: Day 4

Today was a day filled with travel and unfortunately I didn't get in my 30 minutes of activity. I made the excuse of trying to take it easy the day before my first 5k, but I know I could have done a quick walk during the day. I just didn't make it a priority and that's exactly where I have fallen short before and where this challenge becomes more challenging.

On the other hand I resisted my bad habit of junking it up when I get to my parents' house, which was no small feat. George picked up some awesome salads from the supermarket and when I got to their house I grabbed a banana vs. loading up on candy, cheese or whatever kind of junk food they have on hand. No wonder I have issues with food when I see how that house is stocked and it wasn't much different growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment