Monday, July 27, 2009

21 Day Fitness Challenge: Day 3

I managed to squeeze in my 30 min. of activity by taking a walk with Elliott shortly before going out for a much needed Girls' Night Out with some friends. I'm really feeling like the accountability of the blog and my 21 day challenge is making a difference because I know I would have otherwise skipped the walk.

We headed out to Bar Louie for dinner and I am quite proud of my choices. Yes, I had a Heineken Light, but prior to leaving I checked out meal ideas for the restaurant on The Daily Plate and in turn chose the Baja Fish Tacos for dinner. They were really good and the girls complimented my food choice because it did look like the most appealing meal on the table and they had no clue that I had picked the healthiest thing on the menu.

I love that I can go out and enjoy my night, but still make small changes that will hopefully have big results in the long run!

No comments:

Post a Comment