Wednesday, July 29, 2009

21 Day Fitness Challenge: Day 9

Hooray, I have finally caught up on my daily posts!

Today was another gym day and day 2 of leaving Elliott at the gym daycare. I only did a little over a mile on the treadmill even though I planned on doing a 20 min. jog, but my mind was on my little boy. When I dropped him off there were three crying kids in the room so I didn't know if he would succumb to the peer pressure and join in the crying festivites or if he would be ignored and crack open his skull because the crying kids were too distracting for the sitters. I think I am better off doing elliptical or lifting weights instead of trying to squeeze in actual training runs while Elliott (or myself) is transitioning into the daycare setting. I picked him up after only 30 min. and he was all smiles for me, so I hope this trend continues!

Eating, hmmm. Not too shabby, but George made a coleslaw salad with bacon and I just couldn't stop. He actually had to say "Um Kim, I think you're having a little too much of that salad" and I agreed and finished the heap that I just put on my plate. Oops! I'm starting to see that I need more structure with my eating since it is too easy for me to slowly slip into junky eating without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment