Wednesday, August 12, 2009

21 Day Fitness Challenge: Day 20

Wisconsin State Fair, enough said! Actually because we went to the fair I got my walking in for the day no problem. I also could have eaten a lot worse than I did, this is true. What I did eat at the fair was:

Four bites of beef jerkey, a piece of chocolate covered bacon on a stick and a soft-shelled taco.

We also had a picnic with college friends after the fair and I started out OK, but did have a cupcake and a beer. My mom made bratwurst for my dad's birthday when we got home from that. I definitely have a love/hate relationship with the state of Wisconsin and visiting my parents! This is where I really need to start evaluating my relationship with food because this is where all the trouble began. Is it no wonder that Wisconsin is 25th in the nation for obese adults?

1 comment:

  1. Did I read that right... chocolate covered bacon?? I'm not so sure about that :) Congrats on your Fitness Challenge success!
    Leanne
    www.raveandreview.com

    ReplyDelete