Monday, August 10, 2009

21 Day Fitness Challenge: Day 19

This blogging accountability/guilt seemed to help today. I had just done some catch up posts and realized I was fading fast with my challenge, so I put on my gym clothes and went to the gym right after I put Elliott down for his nap. I did 12 min. straight of running (slowly building up to my 5k again) and 20 min. on the elliptical. I've decided to use the indoor track at the old gym for $2 a pop because running on a treadmill seems to mess with my right knee. Plus I don't like the hamster feeling.


We were eating so well today and planned on buying some sushi from the supermarket when we got up to my parents' place, but my mom had other plans. It's our own fault for not being more proactive, but she ended up ordering Toppers pizza and breadsticks and I happily indulged. :( Nothing like your college pizza shop expanding and opening up shop right by your parents' house to make a girl lose her willpower).

No comments:

Post a Comment