Sunday, August 2, 2009

21 Day Fitness Challenge: Day 13


The day isn't over and realistically I COULD still workout, but I'm not. ::Sigh::


We went to the pool at the gym today and did some Babies R' Us and Whole Foods shopping. Elliott appears to be starting with a cold or some other snotty condition. The last time he was stuffy was when he was 6 weeks old and now he's 8 1/2 months old, so I'm guessing the gym childcare might have something to do with it. I have a reservation at noon tomorrow for the childcare, but if he's still sneezing and has a runny nose I'm not taking him. Looks like it might be a day for the BOB or coordinating with George so I can get to the gym by myself.


Eggs for breakfast, salad for lunch and adobo chicken for dinner. My husband is too good to me and all these posts makes me realize I need to cook more (or at all)! Of course I couldn't pass on the greatest summer beer that we just discovered last weekend, O'Fallon Wheach Peach Wheat Beer.


Overall I'm still doing pretty good and have gone from around 183 to 179 in 13 days. Nine more pounds to go to get to my pre-pregnancy weight, but at least it's going in the right direction. Once I hit that weight then the REAL work begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment