Saturday, August 8, 2009

21 Day Fitness Challenge: Day 18

Crap! What's up with me and Fridays? Have I ever worked out on a Friday during this challenge? I don't think so.

It was a rainy day outside, so no walks and by the time I could have worked out I didn't. I barely squeezed two 30 min. naps out of Elliott today and by the time he went to bed I just felt totally unmotivated. He goes to bed by 6:30-7:00 so I really could be working out, but I don't. I can't wait until he's feeling better so I can bring him to the gym again (will this just continue our cycle of sickness?). In the meantime I need to make working out a priority because life and stuffy noses are bound to happen and I can't use them as excuses to slack.

Eating today, eh. It was OK until the end of the day when we had a margarita pizza and a drink. Granted this isn't the worst and I'm sure ultimately my calories for the day were not totally out there, but it just didn't feel right after our splurging yesterday. This is how my spiral into bad eating starts, so I really need to keep on my toes this time and not slide too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment