Wednesday, August 5, 2009

21 Day Fitness Challenge: Day 14


Oh boy, last night was rough with a capital R! Elliott is definitely sick and poor thing was so stuffy and snotty. It got progressively worse throughout the day so I called his doc just to see if he had any pointers since this is Elliott's first official cold (damn gym). They just had me come in for a quick office visit and I used that as an opportunity to get my 30 min. of activity in since I was pretty darn tired myself and knew Elliott needed extra attention. Luckily we are about a 10-15 min. walk to the doc's office, so I walked Elliott over there and stopped at the store on the way back for soft tissues, Vapor bath and all the other goodies needed for a cold. Fun.

My brain is mush when it comes to remembering what I ate, but I do know that I've been keeping in line and not going overboard with my eating, so that's a plus.

One more week of the challenge and it will be challenging with a sick baby, that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment