Sunday, August 2, 2009

21 Day Fitness Challenge: Day 12

I tried a new machine at the new gym, it was some sort of Precor that was a mix of elliptical, stairstepper and the Gazelle. I like that I can mix up my workout a little even though I'm not doing anything crazy different. By the time my 30 min. workout was done and I went to daycare Elliott was not a happy camper. They have a glass partition door and he was on his knees with his hands up against the glass, it was a very sad and pathetic sight. I think next week I will keep the workouts short and try to pump some snacky bottles and go during off-peak times. Fingers crossed that he will start to like the place and get to know the sitters. I feel comfortable with the caregivers and the facility, now I just need to convince Elliott.

Good eating day, although I did have a couple drinks at night. At least we didn't go crazy with eating after drinking like we usually do. George made Korean short ribs, once again a very yummy dinner from my hubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment