Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Weight Watchers...again

I wish I knew what it was that made one attempt more successful than another when it comes to weight loss. Then I could conjur up that motivation and lose weight whenever I wanted. This time around I think it had to do with Elliott getting close to turning one and "just having a baby" not being an excuse anymore. Seeing my friend who joined Weight Watchers and who was losing weight and getting attention for it also helped. I admit that I was hesitant to sign up again because I've done it and quit before, even though I had success losing over 30 pounds several years ago. I know it works, but sometimes I think it's a bit cheesy and it's not completely my style. So this time I joined and decided meetings were the only way to go. So far, so good! Here are my stats:


Week 1: 186.4

Week 2: 179.8 6.6 lb. lost

Week 3: 177.6 2.2 lb. lost

Week 4: 173.0 4.6 lb. lost

Week 5: 174.2 +1.2 (oops!) I think it had to do with wearing very light clothing in Week 4

Week 6: 171.0 3.2 lb. lost

Week 7: 168.8 2.2 lb. lost

So far it's a grand total of 17.6 pounds lost in 7 weeks, yay! This past week I hit my pre-pregnancy weight just by the skin of my teeth before Elliott turned one (I was 170). Only .4 pounds to my 10% goal and then I'll reevaluate my next goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment