Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm officially married!


Well, I am finally wearing both my wedding band and engagement ring again. I remember the night my wedding band was too tight in my second trimester. I could feel the blood pooling up and the ring wouldn't budge. George told me just to go to sleep and try again in the morning, but this put me into complete panic mode and I felt claustrophobic. I put my hand above my head to try to help the blood come back down and out of my purple finger. Finally I decided I would either lose my finger or my ring if I had to wait one more second, so I went to the bathroom and soaked my hand under ice-cold water and put some Aveda pomade on the finger to make it extra slippery and it was a success!


So it has been a long 15+ months since I've worn both my rings and I went a long time without any rings at all. At first it felt very weird being pregnant without rings, but it was even weirder looking like a single mom after Elliott was born. The weight just didn't fly off me like it did my friends, but slowly but surely I am finally doing it thanks to rejoining Weight Watchers (deets to follow).

No comments:

Post a Comment