Thursday, November 5, 2009

$42,000

This is the most I've made in a year-EVER! I know money isn't everything, but when you live in a high cost of living area and are adjusting to life as a SAHM, it starts to creep into your thoughts. Not to mention that I have a frickin' Masters degree and got into several law schools, but decided to follow my heart instead. I started a business in 2005 and just sold it this year, so where does that leave me? Will I ever make more than 42k in a year? I know I'm worth more than that, but how do I accomplish that while doing something I love (or at least something that feels worthwhile vs. just a job) and lets me focus on my priority in life, which is my family?

I think this is where a lot of my Mommy Life Crisis feelings stem from and the answers I long for.

No comments:

Post a Comment