Monday, November 9, 2009

Mr. Momentum

I really want to make something of this blog, but my momentum is lagging a bit. I think it's because I have so much on my mind, I don't even know where to begin. Among these things:

  • Do we put our house on the market soon and buy up? The dang First Time Homebuyers Credit extension, low interest rates and pretty much bottomed out prices are tempting. So is having a mortgage that is less than our rent in NYC and being able to do whatever the heck we want to with our extra money (not like we're swimming in it, but we're comfortable).

  • Doing good with Weight Watchers and have lost 15.4 pounds as of today and have one pesky pound to lose to get to pre-pregnancy weight, so I'm a bit obsessed lately. Of course then my mind wanders to the hefty amount of weight I really need to lose on top of that, ugh.

  • VBAC, VBAC, VBAC! I had a c-section with Elliott last year and the more I learn, the less I feel it was necessary. This kills me since I wanted to go completely natural and was under the care of a midwife, but in the end I feel screwed over by her and wonder if it would have been different if the other midwife was on call that night. I really hope that when we decide to TTC #2 that I can find a good healthcare provider that is VBAC-friendly. We have already decided a doula is a must!

  • One car or two? We've been living with only one for the past 9 years, but having a baby and a husband that can't always take public transportation is making it tricky. I'm still leaning towards one, but every other week this discussion is renewed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment