Friday, June 26, 2009

9 months on, 9 months off

I had high hopes of losing all the baby weight by breastfeeding at this point. Alas, hopes alone do not take off weight! I do understand that this will take time, but the longer I wait to be proactive about my weight loss, the more I fear that I will never lose it. Besides being active, I think my first step will be to write down what I am eating. I did Weight Watchers a couple months ago and lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks, but for some reason I gave up and have remained at 179 for about 2-3 months. I felt OK about myself, but then I saw this picture:


So here are my current stats and my first goal. I'm going to give myself small goals so they are more realistic and attainable.
Height: 5' 6 1/2"
Weight: 179
Size: Good question, but I think I'm a solid 12, sometimes 14

No comments:

Post a Comment