Friday, January 1, 2010

A Very Happy New Year!

It's amazing what a difference a year makes. This New Years Eve we could actually enjoy ourselves since Elliott is 13 months old vs. a 6 week old that needed to be fed around the clock. We went to two little gatherings with him and put him to bed in the Pack N Play at the second house and he went down with no issues. Of course we woke him up at 11 to go home and then again 30 min. later to take him out of the car and I paid for it by him waking twice after that last night. Oops! That hasn't happened in the longest time and I'm hoping it was just a fluke because of the sleep disturbances.

Yesterday I went to Target and picked up the DVD of the 30 Day Shred and some 3 pound weights so I'm doing Day 2 of Level 1 today after a couple day hiatus. Since we are going on vacation in less than 30 days I won't get the full effect, but I figure it can't hurt.

I didn't really make any resolutions this year and I feel good about it. Yes I want to lose weight, but I've already started that journey, so I just look at it as a continuation of my goal vs. a resolution that can be broken. I feel like there is too much pressure behind New Years' Resolutions, so I'm going to give it a shot and go sans resolution this year and see how that goes.

While I don't have any resolutions per se, I am looking forward to the following in 2010:
  • Selling our home and buying a new one
  • Vacation with the hubby in Mexico alone!
  • Many little trips and outings with Elliott and George
  • Possibly TTC#2

No comments:

Post a Comment