Monday, January 11, 2010

Cindy Crawford, I am not

I had a suspicious mole removed today from "down there" and now the waiting game begins. I know pregnancy can bring on a lot of new cute growths like skin tags and moles, so I'm hoping it's just a part of my pregnancy with Elliott. At least I hope to find out any results before our trip to Mexico NEXT WEEK!

It's amazing how your mind can go to some pretty morbid places based on highly unlikely scenarios. Luckily I got that out of my system last week after emailing a friend about my crazy worries. My husband means well, but sometimes I just need somebody to entertain the possibilities vs. just telling me not to worry. Plus he can't relate to the skin tags of pregnancy like my friend can.

Fingers crossed that I get a clean report from pathology in the next seven days or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment