Friday, October 23, 2009

Turning over a new leaf

Here I go again. I am so focused on doing things perfectly that I end up not doing them at all. I realized that this blog is not just about getting the right hook to build traffic, but it should be an outlet for me. Once again it became a chore because I didn't have the right focus and it wasn't really about making me happy, but rather about making my "audience" happy. Well that chapter is done and hopefully I can move on and not make that mistake again (at least for awhile since it is in my nature to do so).

Just like all moms, I have my daily struggles, some big and some small. I know I'm not the only one thinking about where I stand in this crazy world now that I'm a full-time SAHM. I also know that I'm not the only one that can't pick out the perfect winter hat off of Etsy and obsess over it until I just end up with something fugly from Target!

Anyways, this is my first step back into my writing world and I'm really looking forward to seeing where the journey takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment