Tuesday, December 29, 2009

30 Day Shred: Day 1, Level 1

I need to get myself a set of 3 pound weights instead of the 5 pound weights, pronto! Actually I found that I was cool with the 5 pound weights until we got to the shoulder raises. The first workout was rough after the first round of cardio and my calves hurt from the "jump rope" exercise, but I felt strong by the end.


Then I tried to lift a pot of chili out of our fridge and I realized I got a better workout than I thought. We'll see how I feel tomorrow for Day 2!

I also need to take a "Before" pic, but for now I just have my measurements. Please note that I am beyond bloated from Christmas face stuffing, so the measurements are a little inflated (so to speak!).

My beginning measurements-all done on my right side:
  • Arm: 13 inches
  • Upper thigh at biggest point: 25 inches
  • Calf: 15 1/2 inches
  • Upper waist: 33 inches
  • Waist at belly button: 35 inches
  • Hips at widest point: 41 inches
  • Bust: 40 inches (but I'm still breastfeeding)
  • Bra line: 34 inches (actually surprised by this)

On top of doing Day 1 I ran a mile on the treadmill at the gym. I haven't run or worked out since the Turkey Trot 5k on Thanksgiving, so I didn't want to kill myself and it was a super easy run.

No comments:

Post a Comment